-->
  about     photos     itsan     facebook

Tuesday, 18 August 2015

LDN - Low Dose Naltrexone

I'm going to be blogging about starting LDN very soon. I took my first dose yesterday, a tiny dose of 0.5mg because I want to work my way up slowly,hopefully with the aim of coming off ciclo.

I have a lot of time to kill this week before students come back to school so I've been reading a lot of medical reports and watching a lot of video blogs about LDN and found this one very interesting. It explains LDN clearly. It's a little long but I thought I would post it for anyone who is curious about this immuno-regulator.


& here is a shorter video for those who aren't sat at a desk clock-watching all day...



For anyone who is curious or interested in starting this treatment there are a number of very useful facebook groups where you can find lots of information...

Click the links to be redirected

 - LDN and TSW 
 - LDN Research Trust 
 - LDN Users Chit Chat Group

There is a lot of useful information on these sites and so many helpful people there who have reassured any worries I might have had about starting LDN.

I will be sure to update my blog with my progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment